TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VELO TOMORROWLAND COMPETITION FOR A CHANCE TO WIN TICKETS TO TOMORROWLAND DIGITAL FESTIVAL, 16 & 17 JULY 2021 (PRIVACY NOTICE FOLLOWS TERMS & CONDITIONS)
Thank you for participating in the Competition (as defined below) – please read these terms and conditions.
1. The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the VELO Tomorrowland competition offering entrants the chance to win tickets to the Tomorrowland Digital Festival taking place on 16 & 17 July 2021.
2. By entering into this Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and will be deemed as such. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please do not enter this Competition.
3. The promoter is Nicoventures Trading Limited (company no. 06665343) whose registered office is at Globe House, 1 Water Street, London, WC2R 3LA (“Promoter”).
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
Eligibility of Entry
5. The Competition is open to all persons who meet both of the following criteria (“Eligible Entrants”):
a) are aged 18 years or over, except employees (and ex-employees) of Nicoventures Trading Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the Promoter or its group companies; and
b) are existing tobacco and/or nicotine consumers.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, anyone else professionally connected with the administration of the Competition is also excluded from entering.
7. Only one entry into the Competition will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to reject entry by, or cease the continued participation of, a person it considers to have entered the Competition in breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to require entrants to provide proof of eligibility to enter at any point during the Competition.
Duration of the Competition
9.The opening date for entry into the Competition will be 00:01 (CET) 5 July 2021 (“the Opening Date”) and the closing date for entry into the Competition will be 23:59 (CET) 14 July 2021 (“the Closing Date”). After this date, no further entries to the Competition will be permitted. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be considered.
How to enter the Competition
10. To enter the Competition, each Eligible Entrant needs to follow @velo.global and like the competition post. (“the Application”)
11. By entering the Competition, you agree not to provide false or misleading personal information. You must not under any circumstances register your participation under a false identity. To learn about how we use your personal information, please see Privacy Notice following these Terms and Conditions.
Selection and Notification of Winner
12. Twenty-Five winners will be chosen at random by software, under independent supervision, from all eligible entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents (to learn how we use your personal data please see our Privacy Notice below these Terms and Conditions).
13. The Winners will be notified via Instagram direct message within seven (7) days of the Closing Date.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from any Winner and pick a replacement Winner in accordance with the process set out in clause 12 above, in the event of any of the following circumstances:
a. if the Winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts;
b. if the Winner does not claim the Prize within five (5) days of notification; or
c. if the Winner does not provide proof of their age and identity to the Promoter upon request.
15. Each Winner will receive one prize consisting of a Festival Pass (granting access to all stages of the Tomorrowland Digital Festival on Friday 16 July and Saturday 17 July) and an On Demand Pass (granting access to relive all sets from the Tomorrowland Digital Festival on-demand from Sunday 18 July until Sunday 1 August 2021).
16. The Prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Delivery of Prizes
17. The Promoter will notify the Winner by Instagram DM when they are selected and advise on how they will receive their prize. The Winner will have to provide proof requested by the Promoter, in order to confirm their age and their identity.
Other Terms and Conditions
18. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries to the Competition that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or otherwise fail to reach it during the term of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no liability for entrants’ failure to gain access to the Competition or to the Tomorrowland Digital Festival due to technical difficulties (including but not limited to faults, malfunctions, hardware or software failure, satellite/network/server error or any other kind of errors such as user error).
20. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of an epidemic, pandemic, catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions. Any changes to the Competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
22. Your entry is made without any prior payment or promise of payment or the expectation by you of any payment, benefit or advantage in return for your entry, except for the possibility of obtaining those benefits expressly referred to in these Terms and Conditions as being part of this Competition (including the Prize).
23. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid entries. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those entries which it considers, in its absolute discretion, do not comply with these Terms and Conditions or are fraudulent or invalid.
24. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an entrant, each entry will be deemed made by the authorised email account holder of the email address used in the relevant entry. "Authorised email account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organisation (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any aspect of the Prize that is lost, damaged, delayed or fails to reach the Winner prior to the date of the Prize.
26. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies, and their agents and distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible for any loss or damage to personal property or personal injury or death (save in the case of negligence of the Promoter, its associated companies, or their agents and distributors or that of their employees) suffered due to taking part in the Competition or whilst taking up a Prize.
27. Entrants are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being part of the Prize or any part of this Competition.
28. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the law of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. The laws of any other jurisdiction and the jurisdiction of any other courts are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions will act to exclude an entrant's rights under the laws of their jurisdiction which may not be excluded by law.
31. The names of the Winners will be available, upon request, until 31 August 2021 by sending a DM to @velo.global.
32. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.